Terms and Conditions
The parties to this agreement are the Company: 24-7 Equine transport
The Client: The individual who booked the transport or any person or persons acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Client.
Where more than one Client has entered into this agreement, the Clients shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments of the Price
Equine (s) the horse (s) that are transported by 24-7 Equine Transport on behalf of the owner.
• All Equines and equipment are carried at the owner's risk and all horses to be fully insured by the owner. Please note that you are personally liable for your Equine (s) during transport.The Owner of the Equine is responsible to take out adequate risk insurance for their Equine (s).
• We allow up to 2 bin bag size of belongings to be carried with each Equine. More than one bag will incur a charge at the discretion of the company.
• All veterinary costs or additional stabling, in excess of that included during the journey, must be covered by the owner. Should your horse require urgent veterinary attention in our opinion, and the owner is not contactable, we reserve the right to contact the vet on your behalf, however the owner will still remain under all circumstances entirely responsible for all veterinary or emergency charges incurred.
• If the vehicle is booked for a show/competition/training there is a £10 per hour standing time payment to be paid on the day.
• The Company will transport the named Equine(s) from the collection address as provided by the Client & deliver to the destination address as provided by the Client.
• All times given for collection and destination are an estimate, due to environmental factors we cannot give an exact time although we do attempt to minimise the length of each journey.
• The Company will not handle Equines of a dangerous or damaging nature nor any horses suffering from infectious or contagious diseases or those who have been in contact with such animals. Any losses, injury or damage that is suffered from non disclosure of the fore-mentioned will result in compensation being paid to the Company by the Client.
• The driver must be given the passport belonging to the Client's Equine (s) prior to loading the Equine. Failure to provide the Equine's passport will result in the Equine not being carried by the Company. An exception to this is only in the case of veterinary urgent care being needed.
• The CUSTOMER accepts an additional charge of £20 per 30 minutes upon arrival to named collection address by the CUSTOMER in the event of the Equine refusing to load after the initial 30 minutes.
• The Company reserves the right to return the Client's Equine (s) back to the collection address if the driver observes it displaying dangerous or damaging behavour, either to itself, the property of the Company or persons employed by the Company. The Company reserves the right to refuse to Carry the Client's Equine (s) and any accompanying property if it cannot be done so safely. The Client will not be entitled to a refund.
• After 6pm and before 8.00 am will incur a call out fee of £50 in addition to normal fees.
• The Company will ensure that the 3.5ton Equine Vehicles used are in roadworthy condition, taxed, serviced & MOT'd.